Kuze Fuku Yuzu Rolls
Easy to prepare carpaccio with snapper, ready in as little as five minutes!
Yield: 1 roll
Yuzu Miso Premium Sauce as desired
Steamed rice 1 cup
Sushi vinegar 1 Tbsp
Crab sticks 3 sticks
Salmon sashimi 8 slices
Mayonnaise as desired
Sprouts as desired
- Cut cucumber into quarters lengthwise. Slice lemon into 6 thin wedges.
- Mix sushi vinegar with rice.
- Spread vinegared rice evenly on rolling mat. Cover with plastic wrap and turn over.
- Place crab sticks and cucumbers on top of rice, shape the rolls, and remove the plastic wrap. Place salmon on top of rolls. Wrap in plastic wrap and slice into about 1/2 to 1 inch thickness.
- Top with mayonnaise, sprouts, and lemon. Pour on Yuzu Miso Premium Sauce and serve.