Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 oz. Dry Egg Fettuccine
- 1 lb Fresh mushrooms, medley of Shimeji, button, etc.
- 1 Tbsp /1oz. Fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 Cup. Olive oil
- 1 Tsp Sea salt
- 3 Tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Cup Whipping cream
- 1 Cup Kuze Fuku & Sons Yuzu Teriyaki with Ginger Sauce & Marinade
- Heat a large skillet with the olive oil and sauté the mushrooms with the garlic, season with the salt. Reserve and set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water seasoned with 2 Tbsp of salt. Cook the Fettuccine as per the package instruction. Drain, then add the warm sauce and toss until well coated.
- Serve with the medley of mushrooms on top of the fettuccines and the chopped parsley. Parmesan or your favorite cheese on the side.
- To make the sauce, in a 2-quart saucepan bring all the sauce ingredients to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.