Steamed Chicken and Cucumber with Yuzu Miso Premium Sauce
Kuze Fuku & Sons Yuzu Miso Premium Sauce 1-1/2 Tbsp
Salt A dash
Sake 1/2 tbsp
- Remove skin from the chicken thigh. Discard any unwanted parts of the chicken and make the thickness even.
- Put chicken on a heat-resistant plate, sprinkle on salt and sake, and heat for about 3 minutes.
- Allow chicken to cool off a bit and then cut into bite-sizes.
- Cut the cucumber into round slices, sprinkle with a little salt and let sit for a while to drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Pour on Yuzu Miso Premium Sauce. Mix well and serve.