Yuzu Teriyaki Stir-fried Vegetables
Quick and easy Teriyaki Burger recipe with the tangy and savory taste of Yuzu Teriyaki.
Yuzu Teriyaki with Ginger Marinade & Sauce 60g
Pork Belly 100g-150g
Red and yellow bell peppers 1/8 of each
Carrot 50g, pre-boiled
Broccoli 4 pieces
Salt and pepper as needed
Cooking oil 1 Tbsp
- Cut cabbage, bell peppers, and carrots into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the pork belly into easy-to-eat pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Oil a frying pan, fry the pork and remove from pan.
- Add oil to the frying pan and fry the vegetables.
- Add pork back in and fry.
- Pour in Yuzu Teriyaki sauce and fry. Remove from pan and serve.
* It's also delicious with vinegar.