Yuzu Teriyaki Tofu
Quick and easy Teriyaki Burger recipe with the tangy and savory taste of Yuzu Teriyaki.
Yuzu Teriyaki Sauce as needed
Tofu 1/2 block (about 200g)
Shimeji mushrooms 1 pack
All-purpose green onion x 1
Salt and pepper as needed
Whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour 2 Tbsp
Cooking oil 1 Tbsp
- Cut tofu in half horizontally, put it in a colander and drain.
- Cut the shimeji mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan, stir-fry mushrooms over medium heat. Set aside and clean frying pan.
- Lightly sprinkle flour on the tofu. Fry tofu in frying pan on medium heat.
- Serve topped with Yuzu Teriyaki Sauce.