Yuzu Teriyaki Burger
Quick and easy Teriyaki Burger recipe with the tangy and savory taste of Yuzu Teriyaki.
Kuze Fuku & Sons Yuzu Teriyaki Sauce 3 Tbsp
Ground beef 1/2 lb
Onion 1/2, chopped
Salt and pepper as desired
Bread crumbs 1.5 Tbsp
Milk 1.5 Tbsp
Hamburger buns x 2
Cooking oil 1 tsp
Tomato slices x 2
Leafy vegetables of your choice as desired
- Combine milk and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Heat chopped opions about 2 minutes. Allow it to cool.
- Combine ground beef, salt, and pepper with onions and bread crumb mixture.
- Knead well and beat to remove air bubbles. Shape into patties slightly larger than the buns. Oil frying pan and fry both sides of the patties until golden brown.
- Pour over Yuzu Teriyaki Sauce and continue to fry.
- Remove from heat. Place patties on buns and add your choice of leafy vegetables. Pour on more Yuzu Teriyaki Sauce, add tomato slices, and serve.