Alcohol Antiseptic 80% Topical Solution
Due to the current COVID-19 medical crisis, we at St.Cousair, maker of Kuze Fuku & Sons products, decided to use our resources to produce this hand sanitizer as a way of giving back to the community and to the American people who so generously welcomed and helped us when we first arrived from Japan and started our business in the US in 2017.
It is our hope that this product will in some way return the favor and provide some help to hospitals, medical personnel, and others in our community working tirelessly to help all of us through this difficult time.
Alcohol 80% v/v
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
- in children less than 2 months of age
- on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.